Special Thanks

This past Sunday we were priveleged to have our Area Commanders Majors Fred & Wendy Waters led us in worship

The song/chorus we sung nicely summarized the message....

For the joys and for the sorrows, the best and worst of times,
for this moment, for tomorrow,for all that lies behind;

Fears that crowd around me, for the failure of my plans,
for the dreams of all I hope to be, the truth of what I am:
For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, I have Jesus.

For the tears that flow in secret,in the broken times,
for the moments of elation,or the troubles mind;

For all the disappointments,or the sting of old regrets,
all my prayers and longings, that seem unanswered yet:
For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, I have Jesus.

For the weakness of my body,the burdens of each day,
for the nights of doubt and worry when sleep has fled away;
Needing reassuranceand the will to start again,
a steely-eyed endurance,the strength to fight and win:
For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, For this I have Jesus, I have Jesus.
.
No matter what we are going through in life, whether we are in the valley or on the mountain top - for this we have Jesus!