1. Wake-up! Begin the day with the Lord. It is HIS day. Rejoice and be glad in it.
2. Dress-up! Put on a smile. It improves your looks. It says something about your attitude.
3. Shut-up! This isn't meant in the rude way the term is often used. Rather, it asks us to watch our tongue. Don't gossip. Say nice things. Learn to listen.
4. Stand up! Take a stand for what you believe. Resist evil. Do good.
5. Look-up! Open your eyes to the Lord. After all, he is your only Saviour.
6. Reach up! Spend time in prayer with your adorations, confessions, thanksgivings and supplications to the Lord.
7. Lift up! Be available to help those in need serving, supporting and sharing.
By Rev. Walter Schoedel