HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM/CAPT. TIFFANY!



Well if you don't know..TODAY IS CAPTAIN TIFFANY'S BIRTHDAY!!....
Let's celebrate:
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Tiffany
Happy Birthday To You
Let's just re-cap on the reasons why we all love her so much:
-she is always there running towards you saying " HEEEEYYYYYYY"
-she ALWAYS has a smile on her face..ALWAYS
-she has an amazing singing voice (and leads the worship team GREAT)
-she is a fun/loving person
-she always calls someone when they are not feeling well and offers a helping hand
- we all love her new hair styles each month..there all beautiful
-her LOUD laugh
SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AND WE ALL LOVE HER!
A Poem For My Mommy:
It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
For without you, wondrous person,I would not be here.

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.

Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!