Did anyone watch last night's game? Well..if you didn't let me just re-cap what went on...
47, 965 FANS TO WATCH THE INTENSE GAME!
- Edmonton had a 16-0 lead against the Calgary Stampeders (9 of those came from Sean Fleming's feild goals) and then the other 6 came from a 20 yard fumble.
- Just past the halfway mark of the second, Calgary finally hit the scoreboard when Edmonton opted to concede a safety rather than give the Stamps good field possession on a punt out of the end zone.
- The Esks found themselves hemmed in their own end on their next possession and once again conceded a two-point safety as Calgary closed to 16-11 at the half.
- Fleming made his fourth field goal from 36 yards early in the third but the Stamps came back again, moving to within one after a 96-yard drive culminated in a four-yard pass from Burris to Nikolas Lewis to make it 19-18 after the third.
- A single off a booming kickoff by DeAngelis put the Stampeders ahead 26-19.
- The Eskimos scored two touchdowns in the final six seconds of the game to defeat the Calgary Stampeders 35-26